The HG series offers best in class reliability and serviceability. Words cannot describe the power and efficiency of this series. Designed to be stationary or ready to bolt to a truck/trailer to tackle even the most rigorous of cleaning jobs. All packaged in a robust stainless steel chassis with a lifetime warranty. Paired with a commercial electric start Honda GX630 gasoline engine, 12v Beckett burner with 12-gallon fuel tanks, high efficiency insulated schedule 80 coil, dual rupture discs and General Pump with block mounted unloader, you can expect reliability and performance no matter the job. Simple front mounted controls on the machine offer ease of operation. The HG series offers standard quick disconnects on hose and fittings to make nozzle and hose changes quick and easy.
- Tri-Belt (3VX) belt system offers balanced power transfer for higher efficiency and more output.
- Premium user friendly features include: stainless steel coil wrap, exhaust cap, burner control box, adjustable thermostat, marine grade Racor fuel filter and lighted rocker switch.
- Vibration isolation technology.
- External chemical injector w/ SS Q/C
- Horizontal mounted spiral heating coil with 10-year warranty. Threaded coil lock designed to withstand the roughest conditions.
- Single Bold pull straight tensioning system with tri belt design.