Hydro Tek HN Series
Made in the USA for industrial use, the HN Series is a stationary hot water pressure washer that is powered by electricity and heated by your choice of natural gas, propane or diesel. This allows you to install indoors and have hot water on demand in your wash bay at your facility. These models include stainless steel panels, industrial duty motors and pumps and a lifetime heating coil warranty. Low RPM drive – cooler, quieter, continuous duty performance. These industrial triplex pumps feature ceramic plungers for long life. EZ AlignTM pump rail system for belt tensioning with a simple adjustment bolt.
- Detergent flow metering at full pressure
- Heavy duty industrial motor with standard thermal overload protection.
- Adjustable temperature up to 250°F with steam setting
- Burst disc technology for operator safety
- Rustproof float tank to regulate incoming water ensuring consistent system performance
- Heavy duty hose, wand, trigger gun and quick connect nozzles
- Remote Ready: Choose an on/off timer remote option or a full function remote option for complete control from the wash site.
- Wall mount hose reel, additional wash station remotes, draft diverter, full-feature wall mount remote, 30-min shut off timer, hour meter, downstream soap injection, stainless steel frame, stainless panel wrap kit